Thanks or no thanks to the Instagram accounts that I browse, I end up wanting to buy lots & lots of stuff. *Oopsies!* I’ve always wanted to come up with a chart of sorts & I finally found the time. Here’s my colorful online shopping wish list:
- Kate Spade Saturday’s Cubic Zippered Pouch—I can’t seem to keep my eyes off this pouch ever since @katespade on Instagram announced that it has a new brand @ks_Saturday.
- Pantone Chips Journal –I’ve been wanting to buy this for over a year now! A blank journal needs some colorful inspiration! The chips would also make a good color scheme reference if & when you’re running out of ideas.
- Beci Orpin’s Find & Keep – Speaking of colorful inspiration, check out this book by Beci Orpin & you shall never run out of happy projects.
- Acid Etched Letters – I wanted these for our wedding but we didn’t have enough time. L I always tell brides that if they’re buying any styling material for their wedding, it should be something that they can also use at home aside from the party. J These letters would also make lovely accents & conversation pieces.
The one thing that’s stopping me from shopping online is that I’m scared of all the exhorbitant charges that goes with shipping products from the U.S. to the Philippines. I was soooo happy when I find out that my favorite stores are finally within reach! *Best news ever!* I’ve been daydreaming about having these stuff for sooooo long!
Here’s how I’m planning to get them—tax free..and I don’t have to fill up a whoooole box just to have these shipped. *Yeahhhh!*
Globe has a new product & it’s called GCash American Express Virtual Pay. It’s like your virtual credit card that helps you fulfill that online shopping wish list of yours! All you have to do is click on “Sign Up for your 1 month free trial” on Gcash American Express Virtual Pay website. Since Gcash American Express Virtual Pay is tied up with myshoppingbox.com, you’ll get a U.S. address which means that:
1) You’ll get low shipping charges
2) You’re able to shop on your favorite U.S. websites that only accept U.S. credit cards
It also means you’ll finally get to buy the stuff that you can’t find locally or those that you know are cheaper in the U.S. such as Kindle, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Coach, Urban Outfitters (My favourite!) & Sephora. *Ahhh..Imagine the savings!* You can even use it to buy apps from the App store! 🙂
The nice thing about Gcash Amex is that you get to track everything online by dialing *143#–a pop-up menu where you can access all your details or via the Gcash App which is available for Blackberry, Windows, iPhone & Android! 😉 Finally, since it is a virtual credit card, you can change your security code in case you feel it is compromised. *Whew!*
Here, I’ve rounded up more happy stuff for you guys to check out:
- Tattly’s Designy Temporary Tattoos—…because fun tattoos don’t need to be painful 😉 Perfect for those who have (design) commitment issues too!
- Cursing Bandages by Urban Outfitters – This is what you say anyway when you accidentally hit the corner of a table or when you walk over a lego block. *Yeouch!*
- Porcelain Keys by Poketo.com – I honestly can’t think of a good reason for Ponggo as to why I should have these but my heart says I should have them & that I should also buy a vintage rack to go with this. (Is it just me or does anyone else shop this way too? J )
- I Hate Vegans Iphone Case by Threadless – I’m dedicating this iPhone case to Ponggo whom I have to force to eat vegetables each time. I feel like that mom forcing her child to eat healthy food. And no, don’t take us too literally. We don’t hate vegans but we find it amusing when some of their food swims in lots of oillllll (as well).
So, what are you waiting for? Star shopping now! 😉 *wink, wink*
Go to the Gcash American Express Virtual Pay website & check out their easy, breezy beautiful steps. *Ahh…sorry..too much ANTM back in the day.*
P.S. Wait for our next post & find out what we’ve shopped for! Ponggo’s also working on his wish list too 😉
Our Favorite Shopping Places in Hong Kong
Shopping is Therapeutic
I’m Not Going to Buy Anything
May I ask how you are going to get the items? Do they deliver to your doorstep?
What other items are you selling?Do you have bigger plush?
1 month trial only? After that, you have to pay na?
[…] colorful posts here: Android Popsicles, Anyone? My Colorful Online Shopping Wish List I’m Not Going to Buy Anything & Some Colorful Finds Colorful Paper Cubes: An Origami Tutorial […]
[…] American Express and My Shopping Box to give you a convenient shopping experience. Check out the step-by-step sign up procedure here. Aside from a virtual credit card, Gcash Amex Virtual Pay will be giving you a U.S. address which […]
[…] shopping tips & ideas on where to shop here: Our Colorful Online Shopping Wish Lists So, Who Shops More? Good News for […]
[…] else did we buy? Click here to find out: My Colorful Online Shopping Wish ListWho Shops More Who Shops […]
[…] Can you help us pick our prizes from this list? If you have other suggestions (preferably from your favorite U.S. sites), feel free to let us […]
[…] first timers, you can check the whole sign-up procedure. Yes, you have to visit a Globe store once for the KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure when […]
[…] Our Shopping Wish Lists Gift Ideas Good News for Bookworms Online Shopping Tips Digital Goes Analog, Analog Goes Digital Who Shops More? […]
[…] My Colorful Online Shopping Wish List Who Shops More Digital Goes Analog, Analog Goes Digital Black Friday Shopping Tips What Not to Give as Gifts The Benefits of Doing What You Love to Do Good News for Bookworms […]
[…] So now, how do you get to ship Globe Cruiser Boards to Manila? We know a lot of friends & relatives and their main dilemma is how to have something shipped from the US to your home without having to claim it elsewhere? This was also my dilemma with the board but good thing there’s Gcash Amex Virtual Pay! Yup, whatever item you purchase online, it will be delivered straight to your home. We’ve actually tried this so many times & we’re just happy this is available. You can check out the step-by-step procedure here. […]
[…] Posts: Buyer’s Remorse My Colorful Online Shopping Wish List Shopping Dilemmas Fact of the Day #73: Shopping is […]
[…] Posts: Buyer’s Remorse Black Friday Shopping Tips My Colorful Online Shopping Wish List Shopping […]
[…] Post: Buyer’s Remorse Our Favorite Shopping Places in Hong Kong Who Shops More My Colorful Online Shopping Wish List Shopping […]