Learning to read and write? Perhaps just learning a new language? We’ve made this Filipino Alphabet printable for Riley featuring vowels (patinig) and consonants (katinig) and we’re sharing it here as well! Keep scrolling to download it for free.
Tools and Materials
- bondpaper (for high quality prints like this, we recommend using matte photo paper and putting your printer on photo + best quality setting)
Free Printable: Filipino Alphabet – Vowels and Consonants (Patinig at Katinig)
Step 1: Download the Filipino Alphabet template. Link below.
Step 2: Print out on any office paper and voila! You’ve got yourself a new learning tool. (Tip: For vibrant printouts, we highly recommend printing on photo paper with the highest quality settings on your printer.)
Step 3: You can pin this on your boards or simply tape them to the wall. Perfect for kids homeschooling or for the kids-at-heart who just love color. Even for adults learning a new language!
Teach kids the Filipino Alphabet along with vowels (patinig) and consonants (katinig) with this Googly Gooeys free printable! It’s a great way to introduce both reading and writing to kids or to anyone trying to learn a new language. Click the button below to download.
Check out our other Filipino and Language printables:
- 2021 Filipino-English Calendar
- Filipino-English Days of the Week
- Filipino-English Crayon Sleeves
- Filipino/Cebuano-English Flash Cards and Stickers
- Filipino-English Counting Numbers
- Filipino-English Numbers and Place Value
- Filipino-English Directions
- Filipino Syllables Dice
- Filipino Syllables
- Philippine Play Money Printable
If you decide to print out this Googly Gooeys Filipino Vowels and Consonants (Patinig at Katinig) printable, feel free to show us! We’d love to see what you make. You can find and tag us on our various social channels: Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Tiktok and Instagram. Looking for more arts and crafts ideas and free homeschooling printables? Check out our other blog posts for more printables and homeschooling resources.