We were literally melting last weekend! Okay, not literally. Then again, the weather has proved to be crazy. The summer heat (at least in this side of the world) has been testing our nerves and sanity. Well, Saturday morning until afternoon wasn’t so bad but when we bought yogurt & milk tea to cool us down by night time, my friends and I started to feel as sticky as post-its! Gahhh….. During this time of the year, I actually feel like taking a bath thrice a day or more! I’ve been meaning to get a haircut for some time now to beat the summer heat! I actually dream of being able to sport a decent cropped ‘do but my hair’s naturally wavy and it’ll fly to wherever it wants to go so I just keep my hair at a certain length–heavy enough to keep it more manageable!
On some days, I don’t even want to move and I can feel a headache creeping in. Sweat from working out or exercise is good but sweat from humid air is blehhhhhh….Perhaps now’s the best time to finally cross out that one item from our bucket list and buy a ticket to Antarctica! Now, if I only had loads of money. Hihihi.
P.S. Just a few more notes:
1. I had lots of fun answering fellow crafter Drea’s interview questions 🙂 Click here for the full post ❤
2. I have a couple of things to share! I need to unload our cameras of pictures! I swear! I’ll share it with you guys in the future blog posts (when Ponggo finally stops bugging me about being late for the G.I. Joe movie) 😛
3. Doncha forget about our Googly Pin + Plushie Giveaway! 3 more days to go.
4. Speaking of promo’s, congrachamalayshuns /congratulations/ to those who won the Hey Kessy Washi Giveaway! 🙂 Click here to find out who the winners are!
5. More lists of 5 here! I don’t know what’s with us & the number 5. The most honest (and unfortunately the most mundane) reason that I can give you is…….I just think 5 is a good number to play with in terms of cartoon background colors 😉
6. We would love, love, love to see you next Saturday at the Summer Komikon 2013! This will be held at the Bayanihan Center, Pasig City (Philippines). We will be selling pins, shirts, plushies & post cards at special prices! 😀 Komikon will be from 10am ’til 7pm and kids under 12 are free to enter until 12..Yeah! 🙂 Look for us at the lobby area before you enter the Main Hall! 😀
At times like these, dont u just wish u were an aquatic animal or had a secret marine life or something, life could have been much comfy(co0ol!) then…
Enjoyed ur interview…bbutt, is it tippy or tipsy or theres something wrong with my specs…!?!
[…] More stuff about summer here! The Summer Komikon 2013 Roundup 5 Ways to Beat the Summer Heat! Swept Away in Boracay Reasons Why We Love TO GO to […]